Location of Inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of Inferno

Can someone tell me where is hero conquest?
    Because, according to miscripedia inferno's location is on hero conquest.
    where is it?
    I need it so badly please.

Inferno was given out to players who got to level 10 in a game called Hero's Conquest. This was originally a promotion, but I believe he has been in the spin before. Try making a suggestion for him to come in the shop/arena in the sticky thread.

Comment

• liverpoolwonthebpl!
      Editing a comment
      yea about that why was miscrits promoting another game and what is this game

Thanks Sir.

Comment

Hero Conquest is any other game! not location, and as shark has told you detail, I just wanna tell you that he cant be found anywhere else than shop or a reward in battle arena!

Comment

http://www.miscritsrewarder.com/2013...rits-link.html

how do u guys not know this lol

If you dont trust the site or it doesn't work on there just google free inferno miscrits u can get all sorts free and gold and bronze packs. Free platinum dont really work though i think the links expired

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Taylor
          http:// www.miscritsrewarder.com/2013...rits- link.html how do u guys not know this lol If you dont trust the site or it doesn't work on there just google free inferno miscrits u can get all sorts free and gold and bronze packs. Free platinum dont really work though i think the links expired
          if link is patched, then what was purpose of telling? please dont post such things , specially those whivh dont work!

Comment

I got the free inferno at miscrimania.

Comment

go onto youtube and type in free miscrit links and all the links to get him for free are there

Comment

Originally, he was supposed to be a reward for those people, who also played Hero Conquest - another game made by BBS. But in the end, he was given free to all players. I am sure you will find link somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X