Djinn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djinn

what miscrits should i take to defeat the sk djinn?
    i have
    alpha
    opigum
    dark equistrion
    dark gurgelops
    dark sparkslug
    dark drilldent
    winnebeargo
    shurikoon
    iguanor
    blazertooth
    osmeron
    and all the rares in sk
    so pls reply

Alpha, Dark Gurgelops, *1 crit with intimidation/debilitate (like Narlope)*, *1 tank miscrit as well as hard hitter (like Rudy/Goldy)*

Comment

• Jithin Paulson
      Jithin Paulson commented
      Editing a comment
      thank u and can u please tell the strategy for this team to kill the djinn please and can i use dark drilldent as the hard hitter?
      Last edited by Jithin Paulson; 12-31-2013, 04:41 PM.

Okay I'll tell you the strategy. This will be pretty long
    And I'll tell you first, u can't use Dark Drilldent can't be used because he don't have negate skill. He'll be wiped out quickly.
    Also Djinn is equiped with all elements so use at least 3 miscrits with self negate (and 1 is okay because u can use potion)

First is a miscrit with Attack/Defense debuff (Def Debuff are not required unless you want it)
    Intimidate Djinn and change miscrit (to Goldy) then change 2x until Goldy pop ups again (I can't explain it well but for short this means to avoid DoT move)
    Then first use Sandstorm, Synergy & Thorns. You can also use Max Power for more damage Djinn will take. (You can use Potions for some purpose)
    Before Djinn's HP becomes 270 below (example his health is 285), hit him with Driller and he'll take much damage before he uses Enrage.
    ***Take note that "Enrage" is a Buff with +100 ALL STAT***
    After Goldy killed, your Dark Gurgelpops will pop up. I suggested him because his final attack has poison.
    Use Dark Tendatrool as many as you can.
    Then Alpha (Altough you can use him first before Goldy), use his DoT and hit Gnashing jaws as many as you can. *But use photosynth first of course*
    Finally is your (whoever miscrit with Intimidation) then hit as many as you can.

After that, Djinn will be defeated.

Comment

[quote;Yhan Gabriel] Okay I'll tell you the strategy. This will be pretty long And I'll tell you first, u can't use Dark Drilldent can't be used because he don't have negate skill. He'll be wiped out quickly. Also Djinn is equiped with all elements so use at least 3 miscrits with self negate (and 1 is okay because u can use potion) First is a miscrit with Attack/ Defense debuff (Def Debuff are not required unless you want it) Intimidate Djinn and change miscrit (to Goldy) then change 2x until Goldy pop ups again (I can't explain it well but for short this means to avoid DoT move) Then first use Sandstorm, Synergy & Thorns. You can also use Max Power for more damage Djinn will take. (You can use Potions for some purpose) Before Djinn's HP becomes 270 below (example his health is 285), hit him with Driller and he'll take much damage before he uses Enrage. ***Take note that "Enrage" is a Buff with +100 ALL STAT*** After Goldy killed, your Dark Gurgelpops will pop up. I suggested him because his final attack has poison. Use Dark Tendatrool as many as you can. Then Alpha (Altough you can use him first before Goldy), use his DoT and hit Gnashing jaws as many as you can. *But use photosynth first of course* Finally is your (whoever miscrit with Intimidation) then hit as many as you can. After that, Djinn will be defeated [/quote] very well Yhan

Comment

Okay I'll tell you the strategy. This will be pretty long And I'll tell you first, u can't use Dark Drilldent can't be used because he don't have negate skill. He'll be wiped out quickly. Also Djinn is equiped with all elements so use at least 3 miscrits with self negate (and 1 is okay because u can use potion) First is a miscrit with Attack/ Defense debuff (Def Debuff are not required unless you want it) Intimidate Djinn and change miscrit (to Goldy) then change 2x until Goldy pop ups again (I can't explain it well but for short this means to avoid DoT move) Then first use Sandstorm, Synergy & Thorns. You can also use Max Power for more damage Djinn will take. (You can use Potions for some purpose) Before Djinn's HP becomes 270 below (example his health is 285), hit him with Driller and he'll take much damage before he uses Enrage. ***Take note that "Enrage" is a Buff with +100 ALL STAT*** After Goldy killed, your Dark Gurgelpops will pop up. I suggested him because his final attack has poison. Use Dark Tendatrool as many as you can. Then Alpha (Altough you can use him first before Goldy), use his DoT and hit Gnashing jaws as many as you can. *But use photosynth first of course* Finally is your (whoever miscrit with Intimidation) then hit as many as you can. After that, Djinn will be defeated
        very well Yhan

Comment

I was a bit tired when I typed those words. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yhan Gabriel
            I was a bit tired when I typed those words. lol
            well you got a fruite of your hard work too

Comment

Working...
            X